Lundy’s has always been on the cutting edge when it comes to unique menus, beautiful parties and exceptional staff, but
we’re more than just a pretty plate!
While “going green” has gone from a buzzword to a way of life. Sustainable and organic is more main-stream than ever
before! Just look at a few things we are doing now!
- Buying from local providers and using seasonal items in our menus
- Creating a “100 Mile Menu” which features items within 100 miles of Lexington
- Utilizing “green” cleaning products
- Recycling all paper, foil, plastic, etc
- Utilizing compostable disposable products
- Future replacement equipment will be upgraded to Energy Smart status
- Trying to cut down on using paper for marketing– but utilizing flash drives with information & email alternatives
- Donating left over's to area food banks